Evidence & Evaluation Forum
Current chair for academic year 2016-17: Matt Hiely-Rayner, Head of Planning, Kingston University London
A consultative forum for those employing an evidence-based practice and robust approach to evaluation of widening participation interventions to identify those that have the greatest impact on access, student success and progression.
This forum’s objectives include:
- To exchange and develop good practice
- To develop a strategic approach to evidence and evaluation
- To maximise opportunities for collaboration, partnerships, networking and information sharing.
During the academic year 2016-17, the forum will deliver the following:
- Support the OFFA Impact of Outreach Project
- A jiscmail and online resource area to support practitioners
- Explore the ‘London challenge’ of evaluation and proving impact
- Training for forum members.
For more information, please contact Sam Turner at email@example.com.