Formerly known as The Arts and Design forum.
Chair: Samantha Perez-Lumbreras, Outreach Manager, Rose Bruford College.
This action forum aims to provide an opportunity for AccessHE member HEIs offering creative HE courses to collaborate and strengthen their outreach activities with regards to widening access.
In 2017-18, the forum welcomed voluntary sector partners engaged in arts and cultural education activity to develop closer relationships with HE, supported the activities of the AccessHE Creative Network and the development of the AccessHE Creative HE Apply Guide, and developed knowledge and potential practice around ‘super-curricular’ opportunities such as the EPQ and Arts Award.
- To exchange and develop good practice.
- To develop sets of learning or information materials.
- To jointly deliver activities with the target group.
- To advocate to policy-makers on access issues affecting arts providers.
- To maximise opportunities for collaboration, partnerships, networking and information sharing regarding the specialist arts.
For more information: Please contact email@example.com.