The AccessHE London Access Data Service is a set of progression, success and attainment information for young people in London and is only available as a membership benefit. It provides members with the best and most relevant data on HE participation by under-represented groups in London from 500 schools and colleges across the capital.
It is the most comprehensive bank of data focused specifically on supporting practitioners in widening access working in London available. The information includes:
- GCSE attainment including results for the English Baccalaureate and data by Free School Meal (FSM) background
- a profile of each school by FSM intake
- average point scores by students and course for each institution at Level 3
- attainment and progression data including progression to HE by FSM background for each local authority
- HE progression for each school and college for the whole cohort
- HE progression for each school and college for those from the most deprived geographical areas **THIS DATA IS EXCLUSIVE TO ACCESSHE**.
This information set is currently being updated and will be available again shortly.