2:00 pm - 3:30 pm
We are delighted to invite you to the first meeting of the AccessHE Research, Monitoring & Evaluation forum of the academic year 2021-22. The meeting will take place via Zoom from 14.00-15.30 on Tuesday 9 November 2021.
The agenda will include:
- Discussion: OfS Type 2 Evidence. We all measure the same thing, and how we can strengthen it.
- Discussion: Reflecting on our use of surveys and how we use them compared to interviews and other systems.
- What can we measure? This discussion will begin with the whole forum and split into breakout rooms for smaller group discussions. We will cover:
- Observable and unobservable indicators
- NERUPI framework (aims and capabilities)
- Validated scales
If you are able to attend, please register below by 4pm on Friday 5 November. If you are unable to attend or to send a colleague in your place you can send your apologies by email to firstname.lastname@example.orgBook event