Founded in 2011 and a key division of London Higher, AccessHE is the pan-London organisation that aims to support the progression of under-represented groups to higher education (HE). It does this by enabling HE institutions (HEIs), schools and colleges to achieve their objectives on widening access to HE more efficiently and effectively.
AccessHE currently has 24 HEI members, each getting involved with AccessHE in different ways and sometimes for different reasons. For example:
- To demonstrate and evidence collaborative access / outreach activity for Access Agreement
- To enhance access / outreach activities with hard-to-reach / widening participation groups across London
- To evidence impact of Access / outreach activities across the student lifecycle (access, retention, success)
- To collaborate with other HEIs to share good practice
- To develop closer working relationships with schools, colleges and other HEIs
For existing members
If you would like to discuss how you can maximise your AccessHE membership, please get in contact with Richard Boffey (Deputy Head of AccessHE): email@example.com
For prospective members
If you would like to know more about becoming an AccessHE member, please get in contact with Richard Boffey (Deputy Head of AccessHE): firstname.lastname@example.org.