10:30 am - 12:00 pm
We are delighted to invite you to the upcoming meeting of the Research, Monitoring and Evaluation Forum (formerly the Evidence and Evaluation Forum), taking place via Zoom from 10.30am-12noon on Wednesday 16 December 2020.
- Welcome, introduction and apologies
- Presentation (Dr Graeme Atherton, Head of AccessHE) University Entry and the Class of 2021: Who is set to miss out?
Summary of AccessHE’s new research report, which forecasts the potential impact of covid-related lost learning on HE progression in London and offers recommendations on how best to mitigate this.
- Presentation (Dr Tayler Meredith, Uni Connect Outreach Coordinator, AccessHE): The Attitudes of Young Londoners towards HE: New Insights and Trends
The research is based on AccessHE and YouthSight polling of Y12/13 pupils during summer 2020.
- What works discussion: how can the insights from these presentations help to shape effective widening access work in London in 2020/21 and beyond?
- Forum meeting schedule for 2020/21 and AOB
If you are able to attend, please register by 4pm on Monday 14 December 2020. If you are unable to attend or to send a colleague in your place you can send your apologies by emailing email@example.com. A final agenda, any papers and joining instructions will be circulated to registered attendees via email and on the forum MS Teams channel on Tuesday 15 December.