4 December 2019
Evidence and Evaluation Forum
This Forum meeting will likely feature:
- External speaker – Mike Kerrigan, Deputy Director of TASO
Presentation from the Centre for Transforming Access and Student Outcomes in Higher Education (TASO) leading onto best practice discussion on evidence cycles, evaluation processes and ways to engage with TASO.
- Work areas / outputs in 2019-20 – NK/AccessHE
- A discussion themed on: “What areas does the Forum want to focus on in 2019-20?” with a view to agreeing outputs to deliver in 2019-20.
- Sharing and discussion of draft AccessHE project proposals.
- Access and Participation digest
A frequent slot allowing members to discuss the latest guidance, pose questions and share best practice. We will discuss APPs post-submission / approval.
Please find a draft agenda here.
If you are able to attend, please register by 12pm on Friday 29 November 2019. If you are unable to attend or to send a colleague in your place you can send your apologies by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. A final agenda and any papers will be sent on the afternoon of Friday 29 November 2019.> Book this event