Now in its fourth year, AccessHE Week will take place between 9 – 15 July 2018. The purpose of AccessHE Week is to highlight the work being carried out across the capital by AccessHE and its members in extending access into and through higher education (HE). The week also allows those working in access the opportunity to reaffirm the importance of social mobility through HE progression for the economic and social well-being of the city.
AccessHE Week is a fantastic opportunity to bring together representatives from different sectors including higher education institutions, schools and colleges, student unions, local government and the business community. Here is what we have already got lined up:
- AccessHE Conference 2018 (9 July – #SaveTheDate)
- University College London present: Year 12 Summer Challenge: Graduation (10 July)
- University College London present: Year 12 Masterclasses (9-13 July)
- University of East London present: Future Creatives Summer School 2018 (9-11 July)
- University of East London present: Future Business Leaders Summer School 2018 (12-13 July)
- Kingston University London present: Lab in a lorry (13 July)
PLUS there will be activities happening as part of the London NCOP in the London Boroughs of Barking & Dagenham and Havering.
If you would like to know more and/or get involved, please contact us.