AccessHE is working in partnership with nine universities to create a cross-sector network for those supporting the progression to Higher Education (HE) of under-represented young people in London into the Arts and Design fields.
Through events and online resources, we are sharing knowledge and developing new strategies to support under-represented young people in London to:
- develop their skills, knowledge base and cultural capital
- learn about the range of creative qualifications on offer
- have the confidence to choose a creative pathway
- submit strong applications to creative higher education courses
- learn of the many employment opportunities in the creative industries.
With presentations from those working in the creative industries and higher education alongside advice around creating a successful portfolio or preparing for an audition, the network will support teachers promoting their subjects and students making creative choices.
We are looking for teachers across the Arts and Design fields, cultural organisations, those in the creative industries and anyone working in this area to join our network. If you would like to find out more please email Tracey at email@example.com.