Student Ambassador Forum
Current chair for academic year 2016-17: James Ward, Associate Dean – Department of Further Education & Community Engagement , Ravensbourne
A consultative forum for those working with student ambassadors.
This forum’s objectives include:
- To exchange and develop good practice
- To produce and review sets of training or information materials to support the development of student ambassadors’ skills sets
- To maximise opportunities for collaboration, partnerships, networking and information sharing.
During the academic year 2016-17, the forum will deliver the following:
- A student ambassador conference – for ambassadors by ambassadors
- Minor amendments to the student ambassador guidance material on ‘radicalisation and extremism’ with case studies to be developed for training purposes
- Jiscmail for members
- Reflective practice materials for student ambassadors to support employability
For more information, please contact Sam Turner at email@example.com.