Formerly known as The Arts and Design forum.
Chair (on maternity leave): Samantha Perez-Lumbreras, Outreach Manager, Rose Bruford College.
Maternity cover Chair: Yvette Curtin, Co-Principal, The Urdang Academy.
This action forum aims to provide an opportunity for AccessHE member HEIs offering creative HE courses to collaborate and strengthen their outreach activities with regards to widening access.
- To exchange and develop good practice.
- To develop sets of learning or information materials.
- To jointly deliver activities with the target group.
- To advocate to policy-makers on access issues affecting arts providers.
- To maximise opportunities for collaboration, partnerships, networking and information sharing regarding the specialist arts.
Our projects, planned into 2020, include:
- A national second version of the AccessHE Creative HE Apply Guide in partnership with UKADIA.
- Research into the Extended Project Qualification (EPQ), focusing on:
- The proportion of students opting to create an artefact for their EPQ
- The proportion of students from a WP background perusing the EPQ
- How HEIs can support the delivery of artefact EPQs
- The possibility of the EPQ as an alternative qualification for Creative subjects
For more information: Please contact email@example.com.