The Creative Forum provides an active discussion space for AccessHE member HEIs offering creative HE courses to collaborate and strengthen activities with regard to access, success and progression.
- To exchange and develop good practice;
- To develop learning or information materials;
- To jointly deliver activities with the target group;
- To advocate to policy-makers on access issues affecting arts providers;
- To maximise opportunities for collaboration, partnerships, networking and information sharing, including with schools/colleges, charities and employers, regarding the arts.
A repository of historic materials, papers and resources related to the Forum. Click here for access (password-protected).
To request password access, please contact us or message us on Microsoft Teams.
2022 and before
The Forum launched a national, second version of the AccessHE Creative HE Apply Guide in partnership with UKADIA institutions. Both resources are available to download here. The group also explored areas of overlap between Creative outreach and outreach with Care Experienced learners, providing best practice sharing discussion spaces for member universities and relevant chapter to discuss their ambitions for future work, and provide practical support for creative institutions wishing to be accredited for practice in this area.