Chair: Jennifer Harley, Head of Disability Services, University of Law.
This forum provides a consultative assembly for those staff from AccessHE member HEIs working to support progression to HE for learners with disabilities including those with dyslexia.
In 2017-18, the forum coordinated a University Information Day for Disabled and Dyslexic Learners, organised a member survey on outreach with disabled learners and inclusive practices, shared good practice around mental health and post-HE transitions, and developed a new Jiscmail list and SENCo network.
- To develop sets of learning or information materials.
- To joint deliver activities with the target group.
- To joint deliver activities with those supporting and advising this group including teachers, careers staff, parents and HE practitioners.
- To maximise opportunities for collaboration, partnerships, networking and information sharing.
- To provide continuing professional development (CPD) opportunities for forum members.
For more information: Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.