2:00 pm - 3:00 pm
If you are able to attend, please register by 10am on Thursday 25th June 2020. If you are unable to attend or to send a colleague in your place you can send your apologies by privately messaging Tanyel via MS Teams or e-mailing email@example.com. A final agenda, any papers and joining instructions will be sent 1-3 days in advance of the e-meeting.
- (2-2.05pm) Welcome and reminder about e-forums + AccessHE Communities
- (2.05-2.20pm) Colleagues catchup: checking in with colleagues well-being in covid-19 lockdown context
- (2.20-2.45pm) Discussion: member concerns relating to diversity initiatives/student support through covid-19, in context of recent OfS webinar on supporting Black, Asian and minority ethnic students during the coronavirus pandemic
- (2.45-2.55pm) BLM movement, Forum name and role of Forum going forward
- (2.55-3pm) Any other business and close