24 January 2019
This forum meeting will feature:
13:30-14:00: Networking lunch (BYOL) A great opportunity to get to know your fellow forum members, colleagues and unfamiliar faces in an informal lunch setting, outside of the forum!
1. Welcome and introductions
The meeting will be chaired by Amy York, UCL.
2. Apologies for absence
Please notify Tanyel Kazim at email@example.com if you are unable to attend this meeting.
3. Minutes from the last meeting held on 8th November 2018
4. Karen Roberts (UCL) – Research project on parents of BAME learners
5. ‘Students of Colour’ social media project working group update
Please fill in the Doodle poll here if you would like to join the next working group meeting.
6. Forum themes and outputs 2018-19
An ideation session on the top three, as voted for by the forum here.
7. Any other business
8. Date and time of next meeting
Please find a draft agenda here.
If you are able to attend, please register by 10am on Thursday 17 January 2019. If you are unable to attend or to send a colleague in your place you can send your apologies by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
A final agenda and any papers will be sent a week in advance of the meeting.> Book this event