3:30 pm - 4:30 pm
The AccessHE Care Experienced and Estranged Students (CEES) Forum will be meeting for the first time in the 2020/21 academic year from 3.30-4.30pm on Thursday 12th November 2020, via Zoom.
The agenda can be found below and joining instructions will be emailed to registered attendees on Thursday morning in addition to being circulated via the CEES forum MS Teams channel. Please book to confirm your place by 4pm on Wednesday 11th November at the latest.
- Welcome, introductions and apologies for absence received
The meeting will be chaired by Messian Odinma, Institute for Contemporary Music Performance. Please email Richard Boffey on MS Teams or via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you are unable to attend.
- Discussion: adapting practice to the covid-19 context
Forum members to discuss the following questions:
- What challenges are colleagues facing in working with CEES students? Do these remain the same as those identified prior to summer, or are new issues emerging?
- Are new ways of working and best practice in supporting CEES students coming into view? What are these?
- External Presentation
- Forum priorities for the year ahead
Members to discuss and share suggestions for themes to be addressed in 2020-21.
- Any other business and close
To include updates from sector partners.