16 July 2019
Care Experienced and Estranged Students forum
This forum meeting, the last of academic year 2019-20, will likely feature:
– CEES subject choice exploration
To support the discussion, explore pan-Forum commonalities and need/desire for a targeted Forum output on the topic, Members are asked to do a pre-Forum exercise. This involves bringing to the meeting an anonymised list of CEES student data based on your HEI.
Template to fill in:
– Student status – e.g. care leaver, care experienced, estranged, refugee, asylum seeker
-Age (Under 26, 26+).
– Presentation by Accumulate (youth homelessness charity)
– Become session on the care system
– Looking ahead – Forum meetings in academic year 2019-20
Please find a (revised) draft agenda here.
If you are able to attend, please register by 12pm on Friday 12 July 2019. If you are unable to attend or to send a colleague in your place you can send your apologies by emailing email@example.com. A final agenda and any papers will be sent a week in advance of the meeting.
> Book this event