2:00 pm - 4:00 pm
This forum meeting will feature:
– Welcome and introductions
The meeting will be chaired by Karen Western, Brunel University London.
– Apologies for absence
Please notify Vanessa Baptista if you are unable to attend this meeting.
– Minutes from the previous meeting on Wednesday 31st October 2018
-External speaker – Open College Network
Marisa Castellini / Paul Browning – talk on OCN Access to HE Diploma programmes
– Mature Student – University Experience as an Access Student
– Forum discussion on supporting learners throughout study and into career change
– Forum themes and outputs 2018-19
An ideation session on the top three, as voted for by the forum in a Doodle poll.
– Any other business
In the news: proposal of 2-year degrees. Will this benefit or disadvantage M&PT learners?
– Date and time of next meeting
Wednesday 10 April 2019, 2-4pm
Please find a draft agenda here.
If you are able to attend, please register by 10am on Tuesday 29 January 2019. If you are unable to attend or to send a colleague in your place you can send your apologies by emailing Vanessa Baptista. `
A final agenda and any papers will be sent a week in advance of the meeting.Book event