2:00 pm - 3:00 pm
This meeting is taking place virtually, via Zoom. Please see below for an indicative agenda.
- Welcome and reminder about e-forums + AccessHE Communities
- Discussion: update on ambassadors and ambassador programmes across the AccessHE membership
Aim is to understand how HEIs are currently using their ambassadors; learn whether HEIs have put their ambassadors on furlough; hear any concerns ambassadors are raising with their institutions
- Best practice sharing: using ambassadors to support prospective students in the current application cycle
The OfS have specifically advised HEIs and Uni Connect partnerships to offer support to current Y13s and the deadline for submitting UCAS choices has been moved to 18 June. Have AccessHE members set up any work of this kind and are they using ambassadors in it? If so, how? What other contribution(s) could ambassadors make here and could the forum facilitate this?
- e-Forum feedback and forum priorities for the remainder of AY2019-20
A chance to hear feedback, ideas and suggestions from forum members relating to all aspects of the e-Forum Microsoft Teams community of practice.
- Any other business
- Date and time of next meeting
If you are able to attend, please register by 10am on Tuesday 26th May 2020. If you are unable to attend or to send a colleague in your place you can send your apologies by privately messaging Tanyel via MS Teams or e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org. A final agenda, any papers and conference joining instructions will be sent 1-3 days in advance of the e-meeting.Book event